Thank the person who gave you your award.I'm a bit slow with my acceptance speech here - but many, many thanks to Nichole from Mini Matisse, Erica from Art Project Girl and Phyl from There's a Dragon in my Art Room for voting for me in their top 15 favourite blogs! Woohoo! :)
Share 7 things about yourself.
1) I live in Perth, Western Australia, which is the world's most isolated capital city.
2) I'm a vegan.
3) I have been married for 2 years. I've known my husband since primary school. He's a musician and a writer. Actually, most of our friends are some sort of artists or musicians but we all have 'real jobs' too.
4) I went to art school and then completed a Fine Arts degree at university before studying teaching. I would only ever want to teach art and I still exhibit my own work from time to time. Hence my other blog. More information about me here in case you can't get enough :)
5) I have a dog called Henry and a cat called Mervyn. Merv hates me but that's Henry in the photo.
7) I like: alphabetising stuff, coffee and toast, the colour green, The Mighty Boosh, wandering around IKEA, miniature objects, laminating things, secondhand shops, vintage fashion.
Woah - that was way more than 7 things. Sorry.
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
Here are 15 of my favourite blogs - some are recent discoveries but most are old friends that are worth a look-in.
Briargrove Elementary Art Page
There's a Dragon in my Art Room
Call Girls and Businessmen
Teach Kids Art
What I Wore Today
The Artful Parent
Art Projects For Kids