Nov 5, 2010

Paul Klee Style Collages

My grade ones created these collages by gluing triangles of coloured paper together to build castles inspired by Paul Klee's (1879 -1940) 1928 painting 'The Castle and the Sun'. This proved to be much more difficult than I expected and I got pretty tired of cutting coloured paper into triangles but I love the results.

9 comments:

  1. those are very pretty! If I did this I would pre-cut the squares and have the kids cut a diagonal line across to make the triangles. so what if they're a little crooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! I agree about the cutting. What a lot of work! But, worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lesson. I am always looking for ideas for the younger kids. I will let you know if I use it. Thanks for sharing!
    http://herdabbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this activity and will definitely try it with my year 1s. It would also great to reinforce primary and secondary colours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used your lesson right away. Here it is...
    http://herdabbles.blogspot.com/2010/11/klee-castles.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Art of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha artslike you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check this Sneha arts , is also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind blowing your blogs information I love proud that you are amazing blogger posting thanks for sharing online platform this type of information for new student College is an important stage in every student's journey. It provides knowledge, practical skills, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Beyond academics, college helps students develop communication, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities that prepare them for successful careers.
    A positive college environment encourages innovation, creativity, and lifelong learning. Students participate in seminars, workshops, cultural events, sports, and community activities, which help build confidence and broaden their perspectives. Modern colleges also focus on industry-oriented education, digital skills, internships, and research to make students job-ready.
    Education is not just about earning a degree; it is about gaining the confidence and experience to face real-world challenges. Every lesson learned in college becomes a stepping stone toward achieving personal goals and contributing positively to society.
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Interior Designing institute in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last semester I was really struggling to balance my coursework and part-time job. While looking for Accounting Assignment Help UK, I found some useful resources that made the whole process much less stressful. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...