Jul 3, 2014

Line Collage

This is a great lesson for exploring different types of line. I found it here at The Clever Feather. Students started with a piece of paper turned vertically. They then painted straight vertical lines in colours of their choice. Once dry, students drew various types of horizontal lines on the unpainted side of their page. They then had to cut on these lines and glue the cut pieces back together onto a black piece of paper, leaving a small gap between each piece to emphasize the different line types. I did this lesson with grade ones but many of them found it quite difficult. The cutting and gluing proved extremely difficult for many students so in future I would probably make this a grade 2 lesson.

3 comments:

  1. This would be great for reviewing other color families also! The students did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something similar with First Grade last year and they also had a lot of difficulty with it. 2nd or 3rd would be a better age for sure! I like the addition of color painted on. I had just used two colors of construction paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind blowing your blogs information I love proud that you are amazing blogger posting thanks for sharing online platform this type of information for new student College is an important stage in every student's journey. It provides knowledge, practical skills, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Beyond academics, college helps students develop communication, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities that prepare them for successful careers.
    A positive college environment encourages innovation, creativity, and lifelong learning. Students participate in seminars, workshops, cultural events, sports, and community activities, which help build confidence and broaden their perspectives. Modern colleges also focus on industry-oriented education, digital skills, internships, and research to make students job-ready.
    Education is not just about earning a degree; it is about gaining the confidence and experience to face real-world challenges. Every lesson learned in college becomes a stepping stone toward achieving personal goals and contributing positively to society.
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Interior Designing institute in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...